[Vorbis] diff to vorbis-tools-1.1.1

Lars Täuber lars.taeuber at gmx.net
Sun Feb 19 05:56:03 PST 2006

Hallo everybody,

I just created a small patch for oggenc to be able to read and encode wav6-files. This files are of micro$ofts WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE format type and can contain multiple channels.
a52dec can produce this type of file from ac3 streams.

Might be it would be better to teach oggenc to read ac3 streams natively.

There is probably a better way to encode low frequency channels contained in this files, but I'm not skilled enough to enhance oggenc in this way. Maybe there is one who wants to do this.
My patch treats every channel the same way.

I'm not the great programmer so please feel free to tell me every mistake I made.

Lars