[Vorbis] Current system requirements for real time decoding?

John Pullen john at paradise-games.com
Thu Aug 31 18:55:33 PDT 2006

I've recently been porting Theora & Vorbis to the Nokia Symbian Series
60 phones which have an ARM9 @ 104MHZ. With alot of optimization to
Theora and some simple optimizations to Vorbis I currently have Theora
decoding at 15-30fps incluing Vorbis decoding.

 From memory Vorbis seemed to work fine without optimization on the
phone, but it did use alot of the
CPU time.

Cheers,