[Vorbis] Free tagging

Stian Rødven Eide julipan at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 28 17:29:53 PDT 2006

Nic,
from what I can understand from the man pages, your command should be exactly
right, but I can't seem to get it to work; I get the error "find: missing
argument to '-exec'". Is there a natural explanation for this?

Also thanks to John Morton for mentioning Ex Falso - an excellent graphical
tool for tagging ogg-files. I really liked its sibling as well, Quod Libet,
which is the first music player application I have used that can sort and
filter artists by country :)

peace,
Stian

Tysdag 22 august 2006 16:34 skreiv du: