[Vorbis] Lyrics stored in .ogg files?

Pandu E Poluan pepoluan at gmx.net
Wed Aug 9 14:09:21 PDT 2006

I guess it's not much different from storing lyrics in MP3 tags. Define a Vorbis Comment tag, dump an LRC file into it. Let the decoding app read the tag and peruse it as one would an LRC file.

Matej Cepl wrote:
Hi,

I've heard somewhere that it is possible to store inside .ogg files text
streams and thus it should be possible to store lyrics for the sond
directly in the file. Is it true? Could anybody point me towards some code
how to do it (Python preferable, but not required)? Is there any
documentation for text streams in .ogg files?

Thanks for any reply,

Matěj

--
Now playing: T-Spoon // Summer Love