[Vorbis] Lyrics stored in .ogg files?

Matej Cepl ceplm at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 3 20:10:19 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've heard somewhere that it is possible to store inside .ogg files text
streams and thus it should be possible to store lyrics for the sond
directly in the file. Is it true? Could anybody point me towards some code
how to do it (Python preferable, but not required)? Is there any
documentation for text streams in .ogg files?

Thanks for any reply,

Matěj
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in
others.
      -- Samuel Johnson