[Vorbis] ***HELP***Integrating in a player

ravindra dwivedi ravindra.d at samsung.com
Fri Sep 23 06:52:43 PDT 2005

HI all
I am integrating Ogg Vorbis in a player,
I Am having a lot of doubt ,and I m not getting how to start.
do i need to separate Ogg and vorbis for integartion.
Can any one Help me .
Ravindra Kumar dwivedi
Sr.software engineer.
Samsung India Software Operations (SISO)
Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
J.P.Techno Park 3/1 Millers Road
Bangalore -560052
Ph: + 91 80 51197777 ext 5059