[Vorbis] Compile Encoder_example.c

Daniel Mikusa dan at trz.cc
Mon Nov 28 09:46:10 PST 2005

The output you posted is your linker telling you that it cannot find all of
the symbols your program requires.  In this case that means it cannot find
you libvorbis or libvorbisenc libraries.

In your project, go to the Project Menu, Properties.  Under C/C++ -> General,
set the 'Additional Include Directories' to the path for the Ogg/Vorbis
header files.  Under Linker -> General set the 'Additional Library
Directories' to the path for the Ogg/Vorbis library files.  Finally under
Linker -> Input, put the names of the libraries to include.  I believe for
that example you will need libogg.lib, libvorbis.lib, and libvorbisenc.lib.

I've not compiled Ogg/Vorbis or the examples on Windows, but that is one of
the ways to add a library to a project in Visual Studios, which is what you
need to do.

Dan