[Vorbis] ov_read and double buffering

Steve Russell srussell at innernet.net
Wed Nov 16 14:02:00 PST 2005

I am trying, for the first time, to decode and play an ogg file with two buffers.  My audio is choppy and I can't see a problem on the wavOutxxx end of things.  So I am wondering about how I call ov_read.  From my TRACE statements, the read seems to work perfectly, eventually returning zero.  Is it a simple matter of making the same call to ov_read, aside from changing the buffer and datalength?  This is what I am doing everytime I fill one of the buffers:

 long bytes_read = ov_read(&m_OggVorbisFile, m_WaveBuffers[m_nCurrentIndex], m_dwBufferLength,0,2,1,&current_section);