[Vorbis] metadata

Ian Malone ibm21 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 6 05:50:20 PST 2005

Ian Malone wrote:
> Ralph Giles wrote:
>

>> Well, helix should handle general Ogg streams. :)
>

> WRT to Unix Helix/RP I've got a post on the helixcommunity
> forums atm, but no responses.  I'll repost on their mailing
> list shortly.

Helix can be fixed by creating a dummy codec for the demuxer
to throw packets at:
<http://lists.helixcommunity.org/pipermail/xiph-dev/2005-November/000166.html>
I don't know how things are done at helixcommunity, does anyone
know where I should go to get this reviewed/included?

I've also gotten hold of one of the pan.zipcon.net files and
XMLed it up:
<http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~ibm21/Bach-Busoni_Nun_freut_euch_3.rdf.ogg>
and the XML as a separate file:
<http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~ibm21/Bach-Busoni_Nun_freut_euch_3.xml>

While I'm writing, does anyone have any thoughts on fixing vcedit:
<http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/vorbis-dev/2005-November/018277.html>
Currently it seems to mark eos on the vorbis stream when it encounters
the XML eos and loose all the XML packets.

--
imalone