[Vorbis] A faster ogginfo

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 24 09:03:46 PST 2005

I believe this is what you're looking for:

ov_time_total

declared in "vorbis/vorbisfile.h";

Returns the total time in seconds of the physical bitstream or a
specified logical bitstream.

double ov_time_total(OggVorbis_File *vf,int i);

Parameters

vf    A pointer to the OggVorbis_File structure--this is used for ALL
the externally visible libvorbisfile functions.

i    Link to the desired logical bitstream. To retrieve the time total
for the entire physical bitstream, this parameter should be set to -1.

Return Values

   # OV_EINVAL means that the argument was invalid. In this case, the
requested bitstream did not exist or the bitstream is nonseekable.
   # n total length in seconds of content if i=-1.
   # n length in seconds of logical bitstream if i=1 to n.

John