[Vorbis] pkg-config problem

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Jul 29 03:27:44 PDT 2005

Hi,

> Hi, I tried to build libvorbis today but had a little problem.
>
> When running configure it would fail with these errors:
> ./configure: line 19431: syntax error near unexpected token `OGG,'
> ./configure: line 19431: `  PKG_CHECK_MODULES(OGG, ogg >= 1.0,
> HAVE_OGG=yes, HAVE_OGG=no)'

You're probably missing pkg-config, but the macro should still be in
acinclude.m4, so I commited that just now.  Can you try again to
verify ?

Thomas

"First lesson : you have to treat your kite like a woman."
"You mean, take her home and meet your mom, sir ?"
"No, get inside her five times a day and
take her to heaven and down again !"