[Vorbis] Vorbis Players for Windows

Daniel Schregenberger npfdd at gmx.net
Sat Jan 22 04:03:11 PST 2005

On Don, 2005-01-20 at 16:50 -0500, Monty wrote:
> BTW, short answer to the original question:
>
> http://www.illiminable.com/ogg
>
> ...gets you what you want for WiMP.
>
> As for WinAMP, WinAMP3 (which no one should use) and WinAMP5 (which
> was a reaction to WinAMP3 sucking so hard, they want back and started
> over basing it on WinAMP2) both support Ogg natively.
[...]

OK. Thank you!
I'll mention this on my page.

On Don, 2005-01-20 at 16:51 -0500, Monty wrote:
> Oh, BTW Daniel, your mailserver is refusing mail from me because my
> notebook is on DHCP.

I thought something like that. I recieved a reply to one of your mails
before I got the mail itself. :)
I cannot control the Spam-Filter on GMX very good. But I've put xiph.org
on the whitelist now. Sorry.

-- Daniel

--
Homepage: http://www.npfdd.ch/