[Vorbis] GTA:SA ogg file problem

Jernej Simoncic jernej.listsonly at ena.si
Mon Aug 22 13:16:15 PDT 2005

On Monday, August 22, 2005, 21:06:16, Hibbs, Phil wrote:

> I just tried downloading the OggDS Direct Show Filters and they don't play
> in Windows Media Player either. I have used WinLame to convert to MP3 for a
> friend's mobile 'phone though.

You might want to try RockBox[1] firmware for iRiver, I find it a bit better
for Vorbis than the original (the bug with some Ogg files that freeze iRiver
with original firmware still hasn't been fixed, although I've sent 2 of them
to their techs more than a year ago).

[1] <http://rockbox.sf.net/>

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

Social innovations tend to the level of minimum tolerable well being.
       -- Albrecht's Law