[Vorbis] Questions about version 1.1.1 from an intensive end-user

Franck Charlemagne fcharlemagne at workit.fr
Fri Sep 24 02:14:09 PDT 2004

Hi,

I 'm happy when I see that version 1.1.1 has been released, but
disapointed too by the fact that the setup has not been updated onto the
link HYPERLINK
"http://www.vorbis.com/download_win_1.0.1.psp"http://www.vorbis.com/down
load_win_1.0.1.psp, which can only allow to download version 1.0.1.

Could you tell me where I can find the complete list of fixes /
improvement of the 1.1.1 ? In libogg-1.1.1.tar.gz, I found some
information in file "Change" like... "various bugfixes" ...
Actually, I would like to know what are the good reasons to migrate to
version 1.1.1 for the user point of view :

*	what are this various bug fixes ?
*	Is there improvement at quality or compression level
*	Is there improvement at CPU charge level by ogg decoder (for
battery consumption of portable device)

Thanks, and congratulation for your work

---