[Vorbis] custom activex dll

Frekster frekster at cboss.com
Tue Sep 21 11:03:06 PDT 2004

Greets.

I'm looking for a c++ developer that Would be interested in
developing a custom activex dll for me in c++ that I can use with a vb 6
application. The dll would take 1 parameter, an ogg file, and return a
DirectSoundSecondaryBuffer8 object.

The dll would also let me play, pause, stop, ogg files.

If you are interested in doing this project, and if you think you could do
it, please let me know what you would have in mind as far as payment/how
much to develop it.

contact me offlist via replying to me only and not the group if you are
interested.

Thanks.

/frekster