[Vorbis] Help please streaming oggs as they are being created

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 10:16:24 PDT 2004

VideoLAN(.org) can do on-demand, I believe (which would include HTTP seeking
support), and I don't think it cares if the file is growing while it's
playing or being seeked around in.

The primary consideration here would be bandwidth, and that's about it.

Give it a shot.  I'm sure the list would like to know of successes/failures.

~