[Vorbis] Re: Question about volume level recording in Ogg Vorbis

Phiro junk01 at mn.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 19:21:43 PDT 2004

The way I do it is rip with EAC, encode with OggDropXPd, then use
Foobar2000 to set the per-track replaygain tag. Just open up Foobar,
throw them all on your playlist, select all, right click, "set per-track
replaygain" or whatever. It whips through them, done.

WinAmp5 supports ReplayGain for playback, and OggDropXPd supports
ReplayGain on decode - when I want to make audio CD's for car use and
such, I grab 20 ogg's, decode with OggDropXPd, and burn them using EZ-CD
- all playback at the same volume. Or excuse me, percieved loudness or
whatever :)