[Vorbis] Bitrate Peeling (no. really)

Christopher John Harrington webkid at webkid.com
Fri Oct 1 09:26:39 PDT 2004

BSD would be fine (I made those changes to the Wiki), and I'll ammend
that. My intention was (of course) to have everything be open-source, as
otherwise it would be ambiguous whether that was required. (And we
wouldn't want someone reaching all the criteria, and come to find out
they close all the source on the utilities.)

I would like the utilites themselves (the work independant of the
libraries) to be GPL, but I guess I'm flexable on that. After all, it's
not just my money.

And no, we don't plan on implementing this into the firmware at all. Why
would we?

(By the by, the firmware is already open under the Sleepycat licence...
http://neuros-firmware.sourceforge.net/ )

-Chris