[vorbis] prerelease of the Postfish

Daniil V. Kolpakov dan at solutions.lv
Sat May 29 12:09:09 PDT 2004

÷ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÉ ÏÔ óÕÂÂÏÔÁ 29 íÁÊ 2004 13:43 Monty ÎÁÐÉÓÁÌ(a):

> š Postfish is in Xiph.Org's Subversion repository. šGet the source using:
>
> š š svn co http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/postfish postfish
>
> š Edit the Makefile to select the proper 'ADD_DEF' line. šLinuxPPC
> š users want the first, almost everyone else wants the second. šIt
> š should be self explanatory given text in the Makefile.
>
> š š cd postfish
> š š make

I'm getting errors like

  In file included from multibar.c:28:
  multibar.h:29:18: glib.h: No such file or directory

because glib.h is /usr/include/glib-1.2/glib.h
(and /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h too), and similar stuff with GTK (I'm using
Mandrake Cooker). Should I edit header files to compile postfish?

--
/dev/brains: permission denied