AW: [vorbis] Is this a bug in ogg ?

Andre Krause post at andre-krause.net
Thu May 6 01:36:56 PDT 2004

no, just plain ov_open(FILE*fp...) and placing the filepointer fp with
fseek to the beginnings of either test1.ogg or test2.ogg. that time i
wondered why i cant simply use ov_open and place the filepointer in my
archive to the beginning of the ogg.
now i have learned how to use these callbacks to playback a single ogg
out of an archive. but what i noticed still holds: if placing the
filepointer to the first ogg in the archive plays the ogg (and all other
oggs following it), but placing the filepointer to a later ogg results
in err -123.
just try it by yourself - ist reproducable.

i used the cvs version of vorbis about 2 weeks ago and visual studio
under windows xp.