[vorbis] ogg123 streaming bug

Stan Seibert volsung at mailsnare.net
Fri Mar 19 23:12:01 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 12:02, Paul Martin wrote:
> Why not? Neither mpg123 nor xmms use libao, for a start. I haven't the
> time to find the bug tonight. It will lie somewhere in ogg123 or libao.

I haven't had a chance to check this one out, but my hunch is the
problem is in ogg123.  As I recall, libao has no sample counter, except
for the null driver where it doesn't matter, really.  However, there are
counters in ogg123 that probably would not like to roll over.

I'm surprised I didn't make them 64 bit ints, but I'll take a look.

---
Stan Seibert