[vorbis] irate needs Ogg support

Hugo van der Merwe hugo at dsp.sun.ac.za
Thu Mar 11 21:34:21 PST 2004

Hallo!

Take a look at http://irate.sf.net/ - I've not tested it yet, I must
first figure out how to get it to use the proxy I'm forced to use for
http, but it looks cool. The problem: it only supports mp3 at the
moment. The author lives in the "free world", he claims, so isn't so
concerned about mp3 vs. ogg.

If someone sends him a patch, he will include ogg support.

Just thought I should mention this om some Ogg mailing list...

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe