[Vorbis] multi channels & documentation

Stephen So S.So
Wed Jun 23 18:34:22 PDT 2004

I take it you want to create a multichannel ogg vorbis file from
separate waves?   hmm... Does BeSweet work?  I remember BeSweet can
convert AC3 to multichannel Vorbis or even separate wave files for each
channel, but not sure whether you can input multiple waves to make a
multichannel vorbis file.

Best regards,

Steve.