[Vorbis] libao NAS compilation and playback issues

Matt Prazak prazak_lists
Tue Jun 22 18:02:41 PDT 2004

I got all the vorbis tools compiled under Debian 3.0 Linux, and found
exactly the opposite of what I found under Solaris 9:  ogg123
--device=nas _does_ work under Linux, but the method of piping to
playRaw does not (lots of static...).  I think the playback issues
under Solaris 9 are actually more related to NAS libaudio itself on
that platform rather than being a problem with libao or the libao NAS
plugin.  Having each platform behave exactly opposite to the other is a
bit strange, but oh well.

Matt