[Vorbis] Question about Ogg files Structure

Michiel Toneman Michiel.Toneman
Fri Jul 30 06:59:18 PDT 2004

It's nothing to do with the harddrive. Any "normal" song will
comfortably fit inside the iHP-120's 32Mb buffer.

The reason for the battery drain is the higher CPU load associated with
ogg decoding. The MP3 decoding software is very highly optimised, the
ogg implementation most likely much less so.

Michiel