[vorbis] Re: Hi

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Fri Jan 23 13:21:20 PST 2004

On Friday, January 23, 2004, 21:31:00, Nicholas Pappas wrote:

>         At least people will learn they have a worm now... if anything good
> comes of the list being hit. ;)

Will they? I got reply from majordomo today, when the virus sent itself to
it (doesn't it detect that the message isn't sent as text/plain - there were
about 800 lines of garbage interleaved with majordomo's "**** Command
'tvqq..aa' not recognized."). And I'm starting to get countless AV
autoreplies again.

--
begin  .sig
< Jernej Simoncic >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

Once the erosion of power begins, it has a momentum all its own.
       -- Law of Political Erosion
end