[vorbis] Iops Vorbis player

Jeremy M. Hanrahan jeremy at fractaltechnologies.com
Thu Feb 26 17:28:41 PST 2004

Hi,
 does anyone have, or know much about, the Iops portable players?
Are they better/worse than the players from iriver?

I am looking for a USB-thumb-drive style of music player (that plays
vorbis of course).

>From what I have been able to gather from the Iops website, it suits
this purpose, but the site is all in Korean.  I was hoping to find
someone who had actually purchased one of these players and get their
opinion on how good/bad they think it is.

Also where would I buy it from.  --The Korean website??

Please help.

Thanks

Jeremy

---