[vorbis] Ov_open crash in windows

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 07:18:59 PST 2004

Oh, well that's true for most any compiler that isn't as great as the
all-mighty gcc or g++ :p!

I've been working the past few days and haven't had much time to toy with my
sources, but I'm still getting that odd problem with 'ov_info()' returning a
pointer, but having strange data on the other end.  Any ideas on that one
yet?