[vorbis] Compiling oggenc in mingw32...no FLAC support?

Stephen So s.so at griffith.edu.au
Thu Feb 19 16:48:18 PST 2004

After pinpointing a ld switch problem in the ogg/src/Makefile file, I
managed to get libogg and libvorbis to compile using mingw32.  FLAC
compiled flawless so the configure script in vorbis-tools detected FLAC
and included support for it in oggenc.  And when oggenc was compiling, I
noticed it included the FLAC libraries so everything went smoothly.  But
the oggenc.exe made only recognises wav input files and not FLAC files. :(

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Steve.

Stephen So, BEng(Hons)

PhD Student,
Signal Processing Laboratory,
School of Microelectronic Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology,
Griffith University, Nathan Campus,
Brisbane, QLD, Australia, 4111.

Phone: +61-7-3875 3754
E-mail: s.so at griffith.edu.au