[vorbis] Channels set to zero?

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:12:27 PST 2004

I seem to have run into a slight problem in my decode/cache routine.  For some reason, my ov_info struct is saying that the channels in the bitstream are zero.  Is this normal for certain files, and zero signifies something, or is something wrong?  The ov_info struct DOES get filled (it isn't NULL), but channels gets set to zero.  This of course can cause problems while calculating the buffer size.

-Seph