[Vorbis] Windows installer for Helix Vorbis & Theora plugins posted

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Fri Dec 3 15:56:23 PST 2004

At 08:24 PM 11/19/2004, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I just posted Windows installer for the 0.5 release of the Helix Theora &
>Vorbis plugins for RealPlayer 10/10.5 and RealOne Player. There are no code
>changes from the 0.5 zip file that was posted earlier. I've just replaced the
>zip file with an installer. You can get the installer at
>
>https://helixcommunity.org/download.php/713/xiphplins_win32_0_5.exe
>
>Let me know if you have any problems.

does this support chained bitstreams ? I've tested it with a theora stream
using karl's branch of icecast which supports theora streams, and it plays
fine until it comes across a chained bitstream (plays up until the new
chain), at which point it generates a "A General Error Has Occured" message.

oddsock

>Aaron
>
>P.S. Thanks to j^ for sending me info about NSIS. It made creating the
>      installer VERY easy.

btw, I use Inno Setup for all my installers, it's equally as easy to setup
and provides a bit more functionality if you need it.