[Vorbis] Does Ogg Vorbis support 5.1 surround?

Matt Long matt.long
Thu Aug 5 09:55:31 PDT 2004

There may be some easier to use commercial solutions, but if you want free
software, download SmartRipper to rip the disk to your system (as VOB files)
and then use FlaskMPEG to encode it into Divx (you'll need the divx codec).
You are just backing up disks you own aren't you? ;-)

-Matt