[vorbis] Should Speex VBR Introduce Distortion?

J C Fitzgerald v7022 at wave.co.nz
Tue Sep 9 16:43:11 PDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 06:18:17PM -0500, Tyler Knott wrote:

> Its the entire threads that's off topic.  speex-dev would be a better
> list for this.

It should really be in a Speex user list, but there isn't one (at least
not documented), and I did read somewhere that Speex user discussions
should be directed to the Vorbis user list... so who knows.

But before this thread drifts off into oblivion: If there's anyone out
there using Speex for file-based spoken material who wants to share
their experiences then please contact me off-list.