[vorbis] Re: OggVDS Where?

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Sat Sep 20 14:48:30 PDT 2003

Csaba Horvath wrote:

> Where can I download the Ogg Vorbis DirectShow Filter? I've heard,
> that there is a newer version than 0.9.9.5. There's a bug in either
> OggMux or Tobias' Filter which causes text to be erased after special
> (unicode?) characters in the chapter list.
>
> CH4R1ie

Development of the OggDS filter, originally made by Tobias Waldvogel,
continues at http://forum.doom9.org , the best place in the internet
concerning video encoding. However, the binaries were only made
accessible to a small group of testers, and sources are not public via
CVS yet.

It seems that Xiph people completely deny this fact and avoid this great
place by all means, maybe because the users there favour another, more
advanced video container for the time being ?

ChristianHJW
matroska project admin