[vorbis] WinVorbis 1.52 released (Was: Re: Total Tracks Tag?)

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Tue Oct 14 02:00:59 PDT 2003

> First, note that the Vorbis Rage developers were very responsive
> and decided to move to TRACKTOTAL; thus my original concern has
> been addressed.

standard way of storing this information.

I've decided to support this tag in WinVorbis.  I've also added an option to
allow or disallow alpha characters from entering the track fields; and
updated the encoder to 1.01.

WinVorbis v1.52 has been released for Win32 only.  A full install is
available from the website (below).

Regards,
Ross Levis