[vorbis] Ogg & Ogg Vorbis _unofficial_ logos page.

Alejandro G. Belluscio baldusi at uol.com.ar
Thu Oct 16 15:36:25 PDT 2003

Hello Miguel,

Miguel> Hi all,

Miguel> I've just set up a web page with my functional, yet very ugly and _very
Miguel> unofficial_ set of logos for Ogg, Ogg Vorbis and family.

Miguel> http://www.marevalo.net/OggLogos

<lang="sp-es">
Felicitaciones Marcelo! Me parecen fabulosos logos minimalistas. Justo
lo que se necesitan para los paquetes de los productos que soportan
Ogg.Por ahí deberías enviárselos a Jack Moffitt. El te podrá decir si
los endorsan, si ya tienen otros preparados (que no sería raro, el
soporte de iRiver lo escribió Monty) o si simplemente no dicen nada.
</lang>
<lang="en-us">
Congratulations Marcelo! I think this are amazing minimalistic logos.
Just what's needed for the packaging of an ogg supporting device.
May be you should talk to Jack Moffitt. He's the one who will tell you
whether this can be endorsed by Xiph, if there are some official ones
in the pipeline (after all, the ogg vorbis support on iRiver products
was written by Monty & Co.) or if simply they will not make any
statement.

--
Best regards,
 Alejandro Belluscio