[vorbis] Ogg & Ogg Vorbis _unofficial_ logos page.

Miguel A. Arévalo marevalo at marevalo.net
Thu Oct 16 10:46:17 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I've just set up a web page with my functional, yet very ugly and _very
unofficial_ set of logos for Ogg, Ogg Vorbis and family.

http://www.marevalo.net/OggLogos

They have been desinged with the classic CD and DVD corporate logos in mind.

If someone has any problem with them or the web page please contact me.

Miguel A. Arévalo
marevalo at marevalo.net