[vorbis] Metadata-Program

Daniel Schregenberger npfdd at gmx.net
Mon Oct 13 05:53:08 PDT 2003

Hello,

there was a discussion about defining a TRACKTOTAL tag which ended in the
conclusion that this is actually metadata about an album and we need a metadata
program (like iTunes) to manage it.
Well iTunes is about to be released for Windows. For everyone who likes free
software or is using Linux: there's a program called prokyon3 that looks very
similar to iTunes. Here's the link:

http://prokyon3.sourceforge.net/

-- Daniel

                -- Spider Robinson