[vorbis] Status of RealOne plugin?

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Sat Oct 11 14:48:39 PDT 2003

> I'd also suggest sifting through the archive and finding a list of all the
> non-/commercial ppl broadcasting in Vorbis, just to decrease the chances of
> the webmaster saying "nobody uses it, so i don't see why i should".

Showing him the Virgin streams, and the test page the BBC has/had would
also be good starts.  Isn't Magnatune also starting to use it?

As for the Helix plugin, it works fine for things that aren't live
streams, and there it still has some issues (minor codewise, but they
prevent it from working).  I'm not sure whether the Helix build system
is building binaries automatically yet.

jack.