[vorbis] oggdropXPd quality selection problems

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 29 05:50:39 PST 2003

Hi Markus,

Thanks for replying. The .gif is very interesting. I deduce from the graphic
that the problem is a display problem in the numeric quality box. From the
bitrate display it would appear that you can select fractional settings
using the slider, but the display only shows integer. If this is the case,
then the problem is in the display as I read that to set the quality setting
in the encoder.

Can you and, hopefully, others confirm my understanding of this?

regards

John