[vorbis] CBC radio's science show archives Ogg

David Bachner bachner at subgenius.com
Sat Nov 22 17:56:10 PST 2003

Earlier today while listening to CBC radio's national science show
"Quirks and Quarks", I was pleasantly surprised to hear that their audio
archives are now offered in Ogg, in addition to mp3 and real. This is
the first CBC show that I am aware of that offers their archives in
formats other than the usual real/wma/qt.

For those who don't know, CBC is Canada's only national public radio and
TV network. Quirks is heard weekly on Radio One (which quite litterally
blankets every corner of the country) and on shortwave via Radio Canada
International.

db