[vorbis] Recieving Ogg streams on a Mac?

Andrew Greenburg agreenbu at nyx.net
Fri Nov 14 06:21:59 PST 2003

David Bachner <bachner at ica.net> wrote:
: I have yet to speak to a single Mac user who has successfully received a
: live or archived Ogg stream. I'm been told neither MacAmp nor Quicktime will
: accept streams, they only play files.
:
: Are there any Mac users on this list who can recommend a player   (from
: personal experience) which actually plays Ogg streams?

The only one that I've had success with is Audion, but it's not free.

--
 agreenbu @ nyx . net                             andrew michael greenburg