[vorbis] [faq?] Portable players supporting ogg vorbis

Daniel Déchelotte maitre_yodan at fr.club-internet.invalid
Mon Nov 10 19:05:50 PST 2003

Hi,

I got into the mood of acquiring a portable music player, and I want to
"vote with my dollars" and choose among the players that can play ogg
files. What are my options?

So far, I have seen the Rio Karma (and some other Rio models?), and my
favorite as of today is one of the iRiver iFP-1xxT. The Neuros looks even
better, but ogg support seems incomplete.

Any good experience, bad experience, or pointers to more information?

Cheers,
Daniel

--
http://yo.dan.free.fr/