[vorbis] Quoting (OT)

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sat May 31 16:46:17 PDT 2003

Wow~  I saw enough > symbols by the end of that message that that you
could make a necklace out of them.  I saw quiting from 7 messages back.
In my oppinion, that's way too much.  In fact, another list I'm on imposes
a 5k limit on messages, and the explanation given for this was that it
prevents exactly this kind of quoting.

Lorenzo

We use Linux for all our mission-critical applications.  Having the source code
means that we are not held hostage by anyone's support department.
        -- Russell Nelson, President of Crynwr Software