[vorbis] Restoring concatenated ogg vorbis files

Csaba Horvath ch4r1ie at freemail.hu
Fri May 23 10:11:37 PDT 2003

>>Yes, this is as easy as finding where in the file
>>the Ogg pages have a different serialno from before --
>>those are the spots where the streams were catenated.

> Do you or does anyone know of any tools that will do this automatically? It would really be a pain otherwise.

Well, I made one in Turbo Pascal. If you use Linux you can download
Free Pascal at www.freepascal.org and compile the source.
I've compiled it with Turbo Pascal 7.0 and the Windows version of Free
Pascal. The Windows version is faster. There is a limitation. The file
can't be larger than 2 147 483 674 bytes (2 GBs). The DOS version only
supports short filenames. I hope it's bug free. It took me 2 days (too
long) to program because Pascal doesn't support EOF correctly and I
didn't realize what the problem was in the beginning.

CH4R1ie