[vorbis] problem with id3 tags

Ross Levis ross.levis at cchlawbase.co.nz
Tue May 20 14:07:33 PDT 2003

It does happen reasonably often.  I've had to put a notice on my website
because WinVorbis doesn't support ogg files with id3v2 tags and I had a
few complaints when I first released it.  Most rippers were designed for
MP3 encoding and Ogg support was added later.  Options such as "Add ID3
tag" are often left on when someone switches from MP3 to Ogg.

Ross Levis.
http://winvorbis.stationplaylist.com