[vorbis] Storing of meta data in OggVorbis streams.

Oscar Sundbom oscar.sundbom at swipnet.se
Fri May 16 06:34:16 PDT 2003

Hi, everybody!

My name's Oscar Sundbom and I'm the developer of the DJWrap format and library, which is aims to be an
extensible open-source alternative to AlbumWrap (etc.?). For the next release I'm working on a few updates to
the format, one being the support of OggVorbis files.
I am now wondering how I'd best attach wrapping information to such a physicalstream.
It doesn't seem like OggVorbis streams, as defined by the docs, have any support for meta data, except for the
vorbis comments, which, as far as I have understood from docs and previous mailing list entries, is not suitable
for this.

I have a few ideas what I might do, but I'd like to get some more info first.

Regards
Oscar