[vorbis] am not recieving emails from this group.

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Thu May 15 15:27:02 PDT 2003

> hello um I have a friend who is passing along messages from the group to me so that is how I am getting messages.  I confirmed my email address and I am still not getting messages.
> can the moderator of this list get me on the list so I can start recieving and posting.

Did you subscribe via mail to majordomo at xiph.org?  Or did you just send
email to the list?  If you send email tot he list, it only confirms your
address to prevent spam, it doesn't actually subscribe you that way.  To
subscribe:

email majordomo at xiph.org with the following in the message body:

ubscribe vorbis hanksmith4 at attbi.com

jack.