[vorbis] Quoting (OT)

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sat May 31 17:01:31 PDT 2003

Preben Randhol staggered into view and mumbled:
> Yes and top-replying is extremely annoying.

Actually, top-replying isn't a problem for me, as I have already read the
question before the reply came.  I prefer top-replying, as I don't have
to skip down a page or more of quoting just to get to the answer I was
looking for.

Lorenzo

If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system.
        -- Linus Torvalds