[vorbis] [line-in.to.ogg]

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sun May 4 09:36:38 PDT 2003

There is a program for Windows I believe 98 and up called Hard Disk Ogg.
It will record directly to Ogg Vorbis or MP3.  It will record from any
soundcard source, line-in, mic, midi, or mixer/wave.  I found it on
download.com doing a search for Vorbis.  It is free, but not sure if it is
open source.

Lorenzo

"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!
        -- Felix von Leitner, leitner at inf.fu-berlin.de

maxim abalenkov staggered into view and mumbled: